Thursday, November 10, 2005

A cat of one's own, we've already got the room..

Dear Gentle Readers--

http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf --this link came from one of the community and it got sent to all the 3rd floor members.

By the way, what literary reference am I making in the title area? I'm referring to a specific piece and author. Prayer points if you get it right...

click on this link and you'll see how desperate the sisters are for a cat of our own, not a room of one's own, we already have that, but a cat of our own. The 2nd floor cat does not travel beyond his kingdom of the 2nd floor and the dog is really more interested in eating trash and jumping on people.

So gentle readers, some 17 grown women now either get their animal needs met by on-line creatures or a stuffed animal of some variety. I know it's wierd, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I will admit to a newly purchased long legged, red monkey named Buster. I'll post a picture of him soon!

I was given the night off tonight so I'm going to read some fiction and fall asleep early.

Sleepily yours,
Monk_1975

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home